Full time permanent
We are recruiting for a Helpdesk Analyst, on behalf of an established, growing company in Chippenham. Your role will be providing customer focused technical support, troubleshooting and feeding this back to the customer. Effectively recording, understanding and resolving support issues, in a professional and efficient manner.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively taking ownership of a wide variety of calls and problems
- Ensuring all calls are dealt with efficiently
- Managing, prioritising and progressing your calls, in particular:
- Effectively and promptly resolving calls, ensuring old calls are kept to a minimum
- Accurately investigating, identifying and rectifying both the causes and the symptoms of problems
- Providing work arounds to minimise the impact of problems when this is appropriate
- Implementing solutions to the customers’ best advantage and ensuring the call resolutions meet the working and business practices of the customer
- Escalating calls and seeking advice when appropriate
- Knowledge and understanding of the customer service processes
- Previous experience in working within a service desk or technical support, desirable however not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated
Hours - Working 5 out of 7 days Monday to Sunday - 7:00am to 3:00pm, 3:00pm to 11:00pm & 11:00pm - 07:00am
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.