Customer Service Advisor
Part time – Temporary
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client in Chippenham on a part time temporary basis. Your role will be to take inbound calls from customers, provide over the phone triage to establish if a product is faulty or not and arrange the necessary Return Order if required.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the triage of a product is dine in line with SLA agreements
- Update the CRM system with the outcome of the call and product testing
- Ensure all product faults are logged so the fault data can be analysed for any patterns
- Raise the necessary Return Order if required
- Assist other teams where necessary
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must be highly customer focussed with demonstratable experience. We are looking for candidates who want to provide the best possible service in order to resolve queries efficiently and effectively.
Other skills and experience
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Good IT skills to include Outlook and Excel
- Ability to multi – task
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work independently
This role is working Monday – Friday 12.30pm – 4.30pm
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.