This is a fantastic Industrial sewing machinist opportunity, to work regular hours within a busy production department of an established manufacturing company in Devizes.
The successful candidate must be highly experienced and will be required to work within a heavy duty industrial department, within an extremely fast paced environment.
The individual will be working in a team and will be stitching webbing textiles as part of the production process. Assisting in different stitching designs will also be required to support Engineering/New Product Development departments.
Principal Sewing Machinist Duties/Responsibilities:
- Use of heavy duty sewing machines
- Stitching industrial materials onto products (mostly nylon/HMPE webbing)
- Quality checking of the stitching
- Working on a production line
- Working as part of a team
- Working to tight deadlines
- Comfortable with project work, taking on a job from start to finish, unpicking, pattern making
- Maintain high quality standards with good output levels
- The post holder may be required to carry out other duties within production as required
Although ideally we would require a full time candidate for this position, applicants seeking a part time post may be considered but would need to be available to work over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate will be £9 - £9.50ph, dependant on experience.