This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to be part of a growing business with locations throughout the world, who are a marker leader within their field.
Within the role your main function will be as the primary contact for the analysis of and communication of all quality related issues found internally and reported by the customer,
- Be the main point of contact for the site for plant and supplier quality related issues in order to carry out primary analysis of failure at point of occurrence to determine failure mode and responsibility – liaison to other departments to ensure actions are complete within a timely manner.
- Carry out, coordinate & lead containment activities when considered necessary.
- Daily attendance and feedback during daily reviews.
- Daily analysis of all rejects placed in the reject cage, the generation of notification & respective SQRAR documentation, initial communication to suppliers through SAP & raising the relevant tasks to Purchasing & SQA etc.
- Maintain NCR’s related to minor non-
- Support the internal & supplier FAIR generation & documentation approval process where necessary (i.e. document audit, sign off, scanning onto SAP & return of front sheet to supplier).
- Support internal phases of NPI activity
- Support the development, monitoring, CI activities & maintenance of internal KPI’s and subsequent actions
- Support internal audits / layered process audits.
- Champion continuous improvement.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package with the role.
Keywords: Quality Technician, SQA Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, 8D Problem solving, SAP