(20 – 25 hours per week)
£30,000pa - 35,000pa pro-rata
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join our award-winning client based near Swindon.
You will be responsible for effectively managing the monthly payroll process for UK and global operations via the third-party payroll portal. Ensuring that all monthly salary, sales commission and variable pay data is received, reviewed and required business approval obtained.
This position is perfect for you, if you are passionate, driven and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Other duties will include:
- Balance sheet reconciliation of all payroll related accounts across all company entities
- Preparation and review of payroll journals
- Preparation of all payroll related audit information
- Ensuring payroll application provider comply with the statutory payments globally
- Year-end procedures and tax reporting globally
- Management payroll forecasting for the group
- Produce P11d’s for tax year 18/19, ensuring all BIK are calculated correctly.
- Holiday pay accrual calculation by legal entity
Skill set requirements:
- Experience in similar role
- Understanding of UK payroll legal requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
- Administration of auto-enrolment pension schemes
- Able to work strict deadlines
- Maintenance of confidential and sensitive data
- Adaptable approach
- Professional Payroll qualification, desirable
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals, desirable
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.