£26000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
This role will be for 24 hours per week over three to five days. A salary of £30,000 pro rata and an excellent benefits package are on offer!
The purpose of this opportunity is to provide 1st and 2nd Line technical support with occasional elements of 3rd Line. You will be supporting over 1,000 PC's, Printers, Networks, telephones and other IT assets across multiple sites.
You will be the first point of contact for all IT consumers and manage problem resolution through ti completion. Where required, you will also have the opportunity to take part in roll-outs, upgrades and other planned IT projects.
Duties will include;-
* Administer the user records for any computer user in the areas of Active Directory, SAP and other relevant areas.
* Maintain user data permissions in support of the cpmpany's data-access strategy and security policy for server based data.
* Manage network security through effective deployment of local and remote user accounts and network data spaces.
* Provide training to end users where necessary.
* To configure and roll out PC's to individual users including desktop and laptop systems, printers and telephones.
* To provide support on Cisco networks and creating VLAN.
* Certifications in industry standard qualifications (CCNA, MCSA, etc).
* Experience with Microsoft Windows, Server and Office.
* Knowledge of HP Servers, WMware, NetApp and Cisco Networking.
* Knowledge of SAP and Citrix.