£10 - £11 per hour
19 days ago
They manufacture fabricated products which are supplied to various industries including construction, agriculture and the utilities industries.
The successful will be a trained Fitter who has previous experience within a similar role, and your main duties will be that you will be required to work in the company’s workshop assembling the products which can be “one offs”, prototypes or small production runs of my clients best products.
· Servicing of products within workshop
· Assembling of products within the workshop
· Working with office to plan maintenance of the products
· Assisting the design team on new prototype builds
· Feeding back to senior management on customers feedback when on site
· Will have a recognised engineering qualification
· Knowledge of hydraulics/pneumatics (Advantageous)
· Previous experience within a similar role is a must
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package with the role.
There is an immediate start available for the right candidate.