CMD is a growing recruitment business with three offices across Wiltshire and one in Bath who have a successful team that has doubled in size in the past two years.
As a dedicated Candidate Manager for CMD, you will manage the recruitment of your chosen skill set within your specialism. Using innovative sourcing strategies and methodologies you will identify and source niche candidates, finding the best talent in the market.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Customer service centric in approach, focussing on customer satisfaction with an understanding of the bigger picture.
- A team player who demonstrates flexibility and capability to attract the best passive candidates in the market for the client.
- Confident to make positive suggestions to help us deliver into our clients recruit plans.
- Resilient and enjoys the opportunity to deal with challenging situations.
- Willing to go the extra mile attracting the market’s best-hidden talent, whilst delivering an exceptional candidate journey.
- Pragmatic in their approach to search methodology, persistent and creative in the search for candidates using the full range of search tools available.
- Able to use advanced Boolean searching/job board sources.
- Confident searching job boards for passive candidates.
- Utilise headhunting techniques to source new potential candidates.
- Able to use LinkedIn to find passive candidates.
- Create communities via LinkedIn and set up regular and relevant communication topics.
- Ability to become a superuser on our CRM and other systems to deliver candidates in the most efficient way e.g. managing hot lists etc…
- Proficient in creating innovative sourcing strategies (forums, online networks, internet interrogation).
- Build a passive candidate talent pipeline for core skill sets and roles.
- Engage with or create a range of talent communities to support candidate generation and talent pooling.
- Generate a solid network for passive candidates for future placements.
- Seek exclusivity with candidates where possible building trusting, lasting relationships.
- Research client’s core programmes of work to present to candidates when required, creating a level of trust and expertise when advising candidates.
- Lead face to face, telephone or Skype interviews with candidates using competency-based questions.
- Create an understanding of candidates’ career goals and key drivers for their next role.
- Able to confidently take a candidate reference when required.
- Ability to influence, control and sell to passive candidates and situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Service excellence – putting the customer at the forefront of all actions.
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Managing and building relationships
- Taking initiative and accountability
- Honesty and integrity