Training & Development Officer/Coach – Customer Service Level 3 and Retail Level 4
Based in the North East
Newcastle, Middlesbrough or Darlington
This role will involve travel around the region and potential overnight stays
Salary: £23-26,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience
My client, a National Training Provider , has a vacancy for a Training and Development Officer/Teacher/Tutor to deliver retail and customer service .
Are you looking for that chance to make a real difference to someone’s career then this role will be of interest
Working in partnership with a large household name you will deliver Customer Service L3 and Retail L4 qualifications to their employees.
Delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will need to be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do – for your learners, employers and staff team.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
You will be able to deliver up to level 3 in Customer Service and level 4 in Retail, and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
My client will consider applications for full time and part time hours. They will also consider applications to work flexibly where this will fit with needs of the learners. This will be discussed at interview
Knowledge skills & experience
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Customer Service
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Retail
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years occupational experience in the relevant occupational area
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, Mathematics & ICT)
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria.is available