Fixed Term Contract
£18,000pa - 22,000pa
We are looking for an experienced Data Administrator to join our award-winning client based near Swindon.
The purpose of this role is to manipulate large amounts of data, produce reports and additional reporting requests using Excel, Access and SQL. This position is perfect for you, if you are passionate, driven, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and you are looking for a role that will give you a greater understanding into data and analytics.
Other duties will include:
- Processing sales and marketing data
- Maintaining both data integrity and accuracy
- Production of daily and weekly reports
- Accurately input data, while identifying any errors effectively
Skill set requirements:
- Strong attention to detail
- Management of large volumes of data
- Ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
- Able to use own initiative and problem solve
- Confident user of SQL, Access and Excel including Pivot Tables
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong organisational planning
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.