A small, friendly team in the heart of Bath seek a PA/Secretary to join their busy team. Due to business growth this is a new role offering a variety of responsibility and an opportunity for the successful individual to use their process driven and organisational skills.
Working 9:30 – 2:30 for 4/5 days a week.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Professionally answer the phone and deal with people at all levels
- Generate reports through the in-house bespoke system
- Chase relevant documentation
- Accurately file important documentation
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Assist with marketing events
- Keeping on top of stationary requirements in the office
- Assisting with office household duties
- Requiring someone who is confidential, highly organised and proactive
- Inputting data onto the bespoke system
- Banking funds received
- Basic Excel and Word skills
- Able to work on their own
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Needing a qualification in English and Maths
Parking is not available onsite due to their central location and therefore you will need to either be a local candidate applying or an individual who is happy to use public transport routes, such as Park and Ride.