Website Assistant / Marketing Executive
Full time permanent
£20,000 - £22,000 doe
We are looking for a Website Trader to join our award-winning client near Swindon. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing client in a role that will provide variety and opportunity.
You will be working as part of a team to ensure the website content is maintained, changes are made efficiently, ensuring the website performance exceeds it’s KPI’s and thinking of ways to enhance the website.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the website performance; monitoring performance and optimisation
- Ensuring details on the website and associated websites are accurate, up to date and any changes are made
- Adding new products to the website
- Understanding the products on offer so key selling points are highlighted to maximise sales
- Responsible for press releases, checking information is accurate and products are portrayed well
- Signing off Press Releases
- Review websites and publications to ensure products are making return on investment
- Competitor analysis to review what else is on the market
Key skills and Experience:
- You must be self-motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team and have the initiative to work independently
- You must be computer literate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Creative thinker
- Keen eye for detail
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.