Full time permanent
£20,000 - £22,000 doe
We are looking for a Website Trader to join our award-winning client near Swindon. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing client in a role that will provide variety and opportunity.
You will be working as part of a team to ensure the website content is maintained, changes are made efficiently, ensuring the website performance exceeds it’s KPI’s and thinking of ways to enhance the website.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the website performance; monitoring performance and optimisation
- Ensuring details on the website and associated websites are accurate, up to date and any changes are made
- Adding new products to the website
- Understanding the products on offer so key selling points are highlighted to maximise sales
- Responsible for press releases, checking information is accurate and products are portrayed well
- Signing off Press Releases
- Review websites and publications to ensure products are making return on investment
- Competitor analysis to review what else is on the market
Key skills and Experience:
- You must be self-motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team and have the initiative to work independently
- You must be computer literate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Creative thinker
- Keen eye for detail
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.