Salary for £20,000 - £28,000
Based on the outskirt of Salisbury
The position is working in a small team to ensure that orders are placed and progressed with a variety of suppliers.
- Be able to obtain the most competitive quotations from suppliers.
- Place purchase orders.
- Check incoming purchase invoices.
- Produce sales invoices.
- Coordinate movement of purchased materials
- Support theproject manager on operational projects.
- Maintain supplier files by keeping them complete and up to date.
- Review and verify POreports and contact suppliers to address overdue POs/quality issues.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to optimise delivery and quality.
- Pack and organise spares orders.
The role requires proven experience working within a purchasing role and have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sage line 50.
Working hours are between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, Mondays to Fridays inclusive with 30 minutes for lunch (37.5 hours per week).