Full Time and Permanent
£23-26,000 per annum (dependent on skills & experience)
CMD Recruitment Ltd. are working with one of the UK’s leading training providers, who have grown significantly over the last few years.
My client is recruiting for experienced Training & Development Officers to deliver our high standard qualifications.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
The ideal candidate we are looking for, will have:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Hairdressing, Barbering and Beauty
- Level 2 qualification in Mathematics & English
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years occupational experience in the relevant occupational area
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, Mathematics & ICT)
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme is avilable for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria.