Located in Yorkshire (Barnsley)
Full time & Permanent
We will consider full and part-time applications
CMD Recrutiment Ltd are working with this leading UK training provider, who continues to create new and exciting opportunities with some of the largest household names in some of the fastest growing sectors, ensuring their employees receive the highest standard of accredited training and development.
If you’re a trainer looking for that chance to make a real difference to someone’s career and are excited by what this partnership represents, then we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring my client have a high quality Passenger Transport curriculum for both learners and employers. This includes understanding the needs of the Passenger Transport industry and ensuring that they have the content, processes and assurance needed to offer a curriculum that meets their needs and is deliverable to the highest standard.
There will be some travel with this role.
The ideal candidate we are looking for will have:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Ability to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years occupational experience in the relevant area
- Preparation of curriculums
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- You must have experience of working within Passenger Transport as a Bus Driver
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional specialism-specific Qualifications
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standard
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. My client also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.