8 months ago
This is a multi-functional position, as you will be required to carry out a variation of operations within the business.
Duties to include;
· The preparation of metal and cutting
· Machine operating and basic programming
· Use of bandsaws and a variation of hand tools
· Reading of technical drawings
· Use of measuring equipment
· Stock management and rotation
· General site housekeeping and maintenance
It is essential all applicants have previous experience working within the industry, have the ability to read technical drawings and are confident in the using machinery and hand tools. In addition, you will also be require to operate a Forklift Truck to store finished products therefore, it is advantageous you have a current Counter Balance licence. The company however, will offer training for the right candidates.
The working hours will be 7am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday and the company offer a very competitive pay scale.
In return, this is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.