The project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund. The project will run until 31st December 2019.
Position: Persoanl Champion/ Employment Advisor
Salary: £25000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Base will be Bournemouth
My client has developed an innovative programme to help people with a mental illness gain and maintain employment as part of our Building Better Opportunities project in Dorset. The programme combines best-practice vocational skills development with comprehensive ongoing support to employee and employer.
- To manage a caseload of participants, supporting them to identify and break down barriers to achieve contract progressions.
- To achieve and exceed personal performance project
- To engage participants, provide initial assessment and undertake effective and agreed action
- To manage caseload progression through planned achievement of core activity and support measures
- To work with a range of partners and voluntary organisations to address identified needs including mental health issues, drugs and alcohol addiction, learning difficulties and
- Person Specification Essential Skills
- Demonstrable experience of motivating and supporting individuals with multiple and complex needs to overcome barriers and progress towards sustainable
- Strong communication and motivational skills across a broad range of resource types, skills and backgrounds
- Proactive resolution of risks and
- Positivity, flexibility and a “can do”
- Experience with data entry, accuracy and attention to
- Good IT skills using the full range of Microsoft
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- The ability to manage own workload and understand processes and
- Driven, target focussed and ability to work in a fast paced environment with a proven track record of achieving desired outcomes and a demonstrated ability to exceed targets in a payment by results
- An adept communicator with the ability to persuade, influence, listens to others and challenge objections in an appropriate and professional
- Ability to develop positive and productive work
- Being reliable, dependable and committed.
If this role is of interest please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org