Region Bournemouth base ( with travel around Dorset )
Part time 24 hours per week
Hourly rate £ 13.18 per hour
Temp to perm 12 week temp to perm
Following the successful award of the Building Better Opportunities Grant, my client , A charity , has a position available to join a dynamic team, working in the Bournemouth region to support participants to move towards and into employment.
The UCan project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund. The project will run until 31st December 2019.
The Employer Engagement officer will engage with employers to facilitate the placement of participants into job opportunities on a European Social Fund project in conjunction with the Big Lottery Fund on the Building Better opportunities project.
- My client is a UK registered Charity committed to providing quality employment services to disadvantaged members of the community through a range of programs within the Employment Related Services (ERS)
- This role will be based in Dorset; you will be required to work both in the office(s) and outreach, to fulfil the needs of the role
- Identify and source employers creating opportunities to enrol employees onto appropriate courses.
- Work with employers and delivery staff to match, market and prepare participants for identified opportunities; ensuring customer and employer needs are met.
- Work within LEP priority areas to build regional relationships, promoting the programme, to generate vacancies for the Building Better Opportunities project
- Build relationships with the LEP Managers
- To identify SME in the relevant geographical areas
- To market the recruitment offer to meet the needs of the employer/employees
- Maintain effective and positive relationships with employers through regular contact.
- Through email, face-to-face and telephone contact, establishes precise employer needs
- To liaise closely with delivery staff to ensure vacancies convert into job starts
- Strong communication and motivational skills across a broad range of resource types, skills and
- Sales, marketing, account management experience within service industry.
- Recruitment and/or employment services experience.
- Have evidence of building sustainable working relationships
Additional Role Requirements
- The successful candidate must undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Other relevant recruitment checks will also be carried out, including Baseline Personnel Security Standard
- Full Clean Driving Licence– sight of the original will be required on an annual basis and a copy will be kept on
If this role is of interest please emial your cv to email@example.com