£15500 - £17000 DOE
My client is seeking an experienced person to take on the role of Production Technician with excellent hands-on, practical mechanical and electrical knowledge to support the manufacturing operation. My client are a leading independent rugged server and data storage manufacturer, based in Melksham, Wiltshire.
The role includes providing responsive support within manufacturing particularly for new or complex systems builds, troubleshooting, resolution and product inspection.
The ideal applicant will have a background in electronics/electrical engineering within a quality controlled manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of soldering, wiring and crimping is essential.
To apply for this Production Technician role you will likely have:-
- Good practical knowledge of electronics, preferably PC hardware related
- Able to communicate their ideas/solutions fluently, both verbally and written.
- Be prepared and able to work under pressure
- Strong company focus with good responsiveness and helpful attitude.
- Logical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Clear planning, organising and prioritising abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a good team player but also able to work on their own initiative.
The salary level will be around £15,500pa (DOE) and there is also a company Performance Related Pay bonus.
A great time of year to secure yourself a new role. Please apply today if you have the above knowledge and skills.