£17,000pa - £23,000pa
Our client, based near Chippenham is looking for a Secretary to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Your role will be to provide day to day administrative and secretarial support. This position is perfect for you, if you are looking to take your next career step, are driven, highly accurate and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We would also like to hear from you, if you are a recent Graduate looking to begin your first role and have demonstratable, transferable skills.
- Diary management
- Audio typing
- Photocopying and document collation
- Compiling letters and documents
- Preparing invoices and file notes
- Updating Practice Management System
- Create and manage electronic transfer of funds
- Creating client files and updating electronic records
- General administration duties
Required Skills / Experience:
- Exemplary administration skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confidently able to communicate at all levels
- Self-motivated and confident to use own initiative
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Professional telephone manner
- Qualified to a minimum level of GCSE/O Level (5 x grade C or above including Maths and English)
- Excellent IT skills (including Microsoft Word and Excel)
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.