Full time permanent
£18,000pa - £20,000pa doe
We are recruiting for a Pricing Analyst to join our client based in Calne. You will be providing customers with pricing for support services and assisting them with general enquiries.
Other Main duties and responsibilities:
- Research pricing for products and components using eBay and manufacturer websites
- Manages quote turnaround expectations
- Ensuring quotes are completed in a timely fashion
- Produce quotes using Excel
- Provide customers with information on product fix times
- Calculate quotes and profit margin
- Speak with customers over the phone and email
- Liaise with internal departments
- Liaising with customers to obtain product data & configurations to quote
- Receiving and checking of orders before passing to internal teams to process.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and internal teams
In order to be a successful applicant for this role, you must be determined, hardworking, methodical and a team player.
Other Key skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role or in a demanding administration role highly desirable
- Fantastic IT skills to include Excel
- Educated to degree level
- Good numeric skills
- Confident over the phone
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- You must have good attention to detail
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.