£11.94 per hour
Our client is looking to recruit Class 2 LGV Drivers on a temporary basis to join their teams based in Chippenham.
Reporting to the Recycling Manager, the main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Drive the Recycling Vehicles for the collection of recycled domestic waste
- Responsible for the associated vehicle safety checks, operation and crew
- Working on a two-week round rotation, ensuring all kerbside collections are made in line with the companies SLA’s
- To assist loaders in the removal of waste or recyclate, where and when appropriate
- Dealing with customers and the public at large
- Full PPE, training and a health and safety induction will be provided
The successful candidate will ideally have a clean Class 2 licence, be a conscientious hard-working team player with good communication and basic administration skills.
Candidates must be physically fit to carry out manual handling activities.
Working hours are –
Monday to Thursday 0645-1515hrs