£50,000pa - £55,000pa
Our client, a leading organisation near Swindon is looking for an experienced Senior Web Developer to join their new web team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be working in the web team, using your experience to support the development of multiple websites, worldwide. This position is perfect for you, if you are looking to take your next career step, are passionate, driven and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Project management of new website development
- Lead ongoing support and development of existing websites
- Oversee management and optimisation of digital infrastructure
- Implement functionality upgrades both front and back end to improve systems
- Oversee the development and management of the master SQL database system
- Management of 3rd party suppliers for hosting and development.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET MVC C#, PHP, SQL, CSS3, HTML5, JS, Bootstrap
- Exemplary understanding of object-oriented programming
- Creation of reusable libraries using clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Knowledge of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications
- Demonstrable experience conducting UI and user research including reporting of findings
- Experience creating database schemas which support internal business processes
- Demonstrable experience developing data dashboards for multiple data sources and associated real time reporting
- Version control experience with exposure to 3rd party API integrations
- Flexible, adaptable approach to changing priorities
- Project Management
Desired Skills / Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and motivate teams
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to challenges
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.