£30,000pa - £35,000pa + On calls fees
Our client, a leading organisation in Cirencester is looking for an experienced Hardware Service Engineer to join their services team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be working in the services team, using your experience to resolve hardware failures and improve customer service delivery. This position is perfect for you, if you are looking to take your next career step, are passionate, driven, customer focused and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Undertake fault finding, diagnosis, repair and re-commissioning tasks
- Maintain consistently high level of customer service
- Interface with the Service Desk Team to accurately record all actions undertaken
- Provide comprehensive failure reports detailing investigation, fault resolution and any follow up work that may be necessary
- Consistently apply Company procedures and quality standards
- Foster strong customer relationships
- Resolve customer problems, demonstrating a high level of competence and initiative
- Minimum 3 years’ hardware experience – Dell, HP, Oracle or Cisco
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible, adaptable approach to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting and deploying server issue fixes
- Product accreditation with Sun/Oracle, HP, IBM, DELL, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, desirable
- Full Clean Driving Licence
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.