Full Time Permanent
£22,000 - £24,000pa
Our Award-winning client is looking for a Contacts Executive to join them at their Head Office based in Royal Wootton Bassett.
The purpose of the role will be to assist with the procurement and manage the operational portfolio of worldwide contracts.
Other duties will include:
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure that the customer journey is not compromised through the buying of below quality ground elements
- Assisting with stock requests
- Ensure the buying timetable is maintained
- Collect and analyse data for suppliers
- Competitor analysis
- Ensure internal teams are aligned with new supplier agreements
- Support familiarisation trips
- Review escalation issues
- Develop supplier relationships
- Highlight low / high stock levels requiring action
- Highlight any contractual risks
We are looking for candidates with fantastic analysis skills, great attention to detail, passionate with the desire to learn.
Further skill set requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical
- High level of numeric ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise effectively
- Strong organisational planning
- Knowledge of worldwide tourism would be an advantage
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.