Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday
6am - 4pm
Would you like to be a part of a local company that is growing at a fast pace?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and passionate Trainee Auto Electrician. This is a role where you will be involved in all aspects of the electrical work which offers you the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
On offer is a permanent role that pays a competitive salary, company pension scheme & 28 days holiday.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete tasks by deadline set
- Shadow your colleagues and learn quickly
- Learn how to build custom wiring looms
- Learn to install electrical items in high specification vehicles
- To assist your colleagues in their day to day tasks
- Learn to diagnose electrical faults and overcome challenges
- Ensure the correct equipment is being used
- Ensure that you arrive and leave on time for work
- Wear appropriate PPE and footwear
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties as requested
- GCSE Grade C+ in English and Maths
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative without supervision
- Will be a quick and willing learner
- Experience within an automotive environment
- Will have a carefulness and a high attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Is eager to progress within their role and take on more responsibility
- Takes pride their work and the essential role they fill within the business
- Own transport is essential due to rural location
Excellent training and progression opportunities are available, this is the perfect opportunity for an eager candidate to get their foot in the door within the motor industry.