6 months ago
You will initially be working 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday whilst training, and then move onto a designated shift pattern which will involve working 12 hour day/night shifts over a 7 day pattern including weekends.
The role will report directly into the Warehouse Supervisor, and the main duties for the role are as follows:
· To prepare and load pallets of finished goods for despatch, and prepare the necessary paperwork and samples to accompany despatches.
· To control the supply of packaging items to production thereby ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day production operations.
· To check, unload, and record all incoming deliveries, and to inform the intended recipient of the receipt of delivery.
· To ensure that all outgoing deliveries are loaded to Company standards and that all incoming goods are received in good order.
· To maintain plant equipment in good order and report any defects for corrective action.
You must have a valid counterbalance licence and be available for an immediate start.