£ 23000 to £26000
Permanent and Full Time
North East region ( with travel around Newcastle, Middlesbrough , Darlington )
Are you a Training and Development Officer/Teacher/Tutor looking for that chance to make a real difference to someone’s career?
Working in partnership with a large household name you will deliver Customer Service L3 and Retail L4 qualifications to their employees.
As a Training and Development Officer working for my client you will inspire learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of Customer Service and Retail.
Delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do – for your learners, employers and staff team.
You will be able to deliver up to level 3 in Customer Service and level 4 in Retail, and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
The ideal candidate will have the following knwledge and skills :
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Customer Service
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Retail
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years occupational experience in the relevant occupational area
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, Mathematics & ICT)
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria is available.