Leadership and Managment level 5 ( ILM or CMI )
£ 27000 to £32000
Permanent and Full time
Are you an assessor trainer with vocational experience in management seeking a new opportuity ? If you are looking for a role where you can add value and feel part of a supportive and inclusive team of like minded professionals then you will feel right at home working for this client.
CMD Recruitment is delighted to be working with this leading training provider who is now delivering Professional Apprenticeships in the workplace.
As part of this new and exciting venture, there is a great job opportunity available.
As a Training & Development Officer, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
Salary: £27-32,000 per annum
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and skills
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (CTTLS, PGCE, Cert.ed or equivalent)
- Level 5 or above qualification in Management
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Minimum 5 years occupational/vocational experience in Management
- Minimum 3 years experience delivering high level qualifications to learners
- Level 4 or above qualification in Project Management
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme for applicants is avilable with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria.