£32000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you now keen to secure the next step on your career ladder?
Interested in joining a professional practice that has a relaxed and fun working environment?!
Our client is an established Accountancy Practice based in Swindon and they are now looking to recruit a full time qualified Accountant to join their team.
They are a friendly and professional firm looking for a driven individual to join their growing team.
Duties will include;-
* Preparing a complete set of accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
* Preparing draft business tax and corporation tax computations.
* Taking ownership of and assisting in the preparation of management accounts.
* Taking the lead and assisting on audit assignments.
* Training junior audit staff to develop their audit skills.
* Assisting the Accounts & Audit Manager and Partners on ad-hoc project work.
* ACCA / ACA qualified with at least 3 years previous practice experience.
* Experience leading and/or assisting on Limited Company audits.
* Excellent written and verbal skills communicating with colleagues and clients.
* Experience of using IRIS is desirable but not essential.
* Good experience using a variety of Bookkeeping software such as Sage, QuickBooks and Xero.
What you can expect from our client;-
* 22 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing to a maximum of 25 Days.
* Access to excellent Benefits Scheme.
* A relaxed and fun working environment whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism.
* Continuous training and development of new and existing skills.
* Career path opportunities!