Permanent Full Time
We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity, for an experienced Team PA to join our client who are a leading employer In Swindon
You will be assisting the Directors and providing comprehensive support to facilitate smooth working relationships.
- Arrange meetings, appointments and conferences
- Co-ordinate and maintain complex calendars
- Lead improvement projects
- Line management of the Team PA
- Ensure the Deputy Chief is briefed prior to meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Raise purchase orders
- Invoice sign offs
- Research and analyse information
- Anticipate any needs of the Department heads
- Screen telephone calls and direct when appropriate
- Build a good understanding of the Team’s priorities and challenges to be able to identify what to raise and when with regards to any issues arising
- Type and prepare documents
- Ensue confidentiality Cod of Practise is adhered to
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must have prior PA experience. We are looking for someone who is driven, methodical and extremely organised so that multiple tasks can be managed at the same time.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience of supporting multiple individuals
- Experience of working in fast paced environments
- Previous Diary Management experience
- Fantastic IT skills to include Outlook
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time role working 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.