Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for a new position working for a world class manufacturing organisation, supply a global client base of blue chip companies.
My client is a Global Electronics Manufacturing company within the OEM market and they are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join their busy sales team in their Wiltshire office. The main function of the role is to look after key accounts for the business, building relationships with key contacts within the customers maximising business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining relationships with key customers, maximizing business opportunities
- Identify opportunities to develop the business with existing customers and work closely with the Technical Sales Team on new prospects
- Attend sales meetings as and when required
- Raising quotes for customers
- Ensuring that claims are carried out and are settled in a timely manner
- Manage the sales order book by fully complying with the company’s Sales Order Review process
- Inventory management – pro-active approach with customers to effectively manage stock by ensuring that planned orders are consumed, raw materials are invoiced where applicable and aged stock is minimal
- Proven track record in customer relationship/account management
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Computer literate with experience/good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Experience in fast moving manufacturing environment preferable and experience within electronics manufacturing desirable
In return my clinet offer a competitive salary package and benefits with the role.