£27000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Southern weighting up to £4000
18 days ago
Full time & Permanent
Located in London
£27-32,000 per annum plus London weighting up to £ 4000
CMD Recruitment Ltd. are working with one of the UK’s leading training providers. delivering Professional Apprenticeships in the workplace.
We are recruiting for HR prfessionals to join this training provider that has been rated as Good by Ofsted .
Our client is currently recruiting for experienced Training & Development Officers to join their ever-expanding organisation. As a Training & Development Officer, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
The ideal candidate we are looking for will have:
CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
• Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
• Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
• Current HR Industry experience
• Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
• Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
• Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
• Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
• Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring service.
As a disability confident and investors in diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity.. A guaranteed interview scheme is available for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria.