Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm with 30 mins for lunch
£16000 - £18000 - to be paid hourly during temporary assignment
CMD are delighted to be once again supporting a growing and successful Chippenham-based company with the recruitment of a temporary to permanent Receptionist/Administrator
Based on the front desk, you will be the first port of call for visitors and clients so strong inter-personals skills and the ability to communicate with a range of people are key. Your role will include:
- Greeting all visitors and signing them in and out
- Answering incoming calls and directing them as appropriate
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Manage meeting room booking system
- Arranging refreshments for meetings, and ensuring that meeting rooms remain tidy at all times
- Raising internal purchasing requisitions
- Booking training courses and maintaining training records
- Fleet administration including bookings for pool vehicles, arranging servicing, repairs, ensuring MOTs are carried out etc.
- Collating requests for PPE, corporate clothing etc and liaising with the procurement team for its purchase.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build on previous experience as a Receptionist/Administrator in a professional, corporate environment. Strong IT skills (particularly Excel and Word) are required, and an excellent standard of literacy and numeracy are a prerequisite. You must be immediately available and be committed to a temporary to permanent contract.
Please note interviews are taking place 21st, 22nd and 23rd November with a view to starting immediately so candidates must be available with no notice period.