£28,000 - £32,000
Milton Park, Abingdon
The Technical Support department provides exceptional support to internal and external customers with pre-sale and post-sale enquiries. The department is responsible for ownership of customer product support issues, liaising with other internal departments, through to satisfactory resolution.
- Providing technical support to customers via email and telephone.
- Be a technical specialist across the range of products and software applications.
- Update the Customer Relationship Team with issues raised from production
- Identify and own customer product and software issues. Initiate investigations as required using appropriate company procedures. Ensure customer contact is maintained and regular updates are provided where appropriate.
- Administer warranty requests from customers and issue CRN’s where appropriate.
- Support the generation of sales quotations by reviewing applications and suggesting technical/product solutions.
- Support product and application training as required.
- Keep up-to-date with certification and compliance regulations and communicate to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Regular creation of ‘Blog’ topics and content for publication by the Marketing team.
- Ensure the customer support content on the company website is up to date.
They are needing someone who has an HNC in engineering/electronics or equivalent. If you are interested in working for this well-established business, don’t delay, please apply or call us on 01225 805080.