£23,000 - £30,000
- Review design options and recommend the best solution based on cost, engineering quality and availability of materials.
- To take enquiries from clients (verbal or written) and to carry out site surveys if necessary; this may require extensive travel when the contract is abroad.
- Assist the estimators as required and prepare a quotation for the specified contract.
- To arrange and process terms of payment with the client as laid out in the company standard terms and conditions.
- To complete vendor approval applications and ensure tender documents comply with customer requirements.
- On completion of the contract, ensure compliance with the QA documentation is adhered to from a project perspective.
- Agreed and monitor sales targets on a quarterly basis.
- Procurement of enquires, their estimation and presentation.
- Extensive marketing and client visits will also be required to promote and obtain new opportunities for growth in key sectors.
Key Skills/ Knowledge & Experience
- You may be required to drive any of the company vehicles as and when requested (i.e. to collect/take any parts/equipment to various company and client sites), therefore a clean & valid license must be held at all times.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Build good, professional relationships with all staff.
- Good organisational skills.
- A good standard of attention to detail.
Are you looking for a varied office based role and have a mechanical knowledge? Please call Nicole for further details on 01225 805080 or apply directly and we will call you!