- Prepare monthly management accounts and financial reports in line with Company requirements and Group policy; and submit in agreed formats to parent company.
- Prepare for year end ahead of company consolidation
- To assist in the preparation of the annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- To process the monthly payroll in a timely manner and through the appropriate channels.
- To ensure P11Ds, P11Db and PSA returns to HMRC are made in a timely manner.
- To ensure compliance with Pension / Auto- enrolment legislation.
- To ensure the Company conducts its financial affairs in accordance with UK Government legislation and Corporate responsibilities.
- Ensure relevant, timely and robust financial reporting.
- Guide management on the financial implications of actions and decisions.
- Prepare BACS payments for suppliers, expenses and payroll
- To be aware of Company and staff confidentiality of documents which pass through accounts department. Ensuring all documents are concealed and if necessary kept in locked storage when absent from work area
- Ensure tasks are conducted within the Company Health & Safety requirements.
£15000 - £20000 per annum
4 months ago