Credit & Commercial Co-ordinator
Milton Park, Abingdon
Paying £20,000 - £24,000
We are assisting a large organisation based on Milton Park in Abingdon to recruit for a Credit Co-ordinator who will be an integral part of the Finance team.
The Finance department work closely with all areas of the business internal and external to ensure that all financial procedures and policies are adhered to and that the company delivers the highest quality service to its customers.
- Maintaining upkeep of credit ledger
- Telephone chasing and credit control following the company credit policy for debt collection.
- Monthly reporting on credit exposure and aged debts, including KPI reporting
- Opening new credit accounts within defined processes, group company policies and sales ledger account updates
- Raising credit notes and manual invoices
- Unallocated cash management and account reconciliations.
- Process sales ledger refund requests
- Deal with card payments and issuing overdue/stop letters.
- Issuing final notices within defined processes. Passing court action files to commercial manager when required.
- Requiring someone with previous experience in a credit role, Commercial or (SME)
- Experience of computerised sales ledger processing systems
- Competent user of excel and Microsoft applications
- This role requires the candidate to show attention to detail, reliable high quality work, organisational ability and excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and demonstrate excellent customer service within a credit environment.
Do you have appropriate experience and looking for a new challenge? Please contact us today for more information on 01225 805080 or apply and we will contact you!