£20,000 - £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic company which has a great family feel. Due to business growth this role is offering a variety of responsibility and an opportunity for the successful individual to use their process driven and organisational skills.
Working 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday and 09:00 – 16:00 on Friday with a 45 minute lunch break.
- Support teams across the business in the production of bids, tenders and business proposals.
- Write, develop and own the content creation of bids, tenders and business proposals.
- Write key sections of any tender, proposal, or submission, including Executive Summary in a persuasive manner that takes full account of customer specific style and content.
- Aid colleagues in the preparation and submission of tenders as required.
- Collate the input of disparate contributions to create a coherent and well-structured final tender.
- Prepare summaries to support understanding of new business opportunities.
- Produce with the Bid Manager briefings relating to new styles of questions, formats required to meet the needs of initiatives.
- Share knowledge and learning about successful and unsuccessful bid outcomes across the organisation using established channels. Evidence collection, feedback and surveys.
- Preparation of case studies.
- Preparation of quality assurance information for inclusion in responses.
- Preparation of communication and marketing materials for inclusion in responses. Service user involvement.
- Promote service user leadership within tenders, application and proposals.
- Ensure that appropriate systems and practice to promote the rights and responsibilities, equality and diversity and the right to confidentiality of information of service users.
- Proofread bids written by another member of the team.
- Customise standard text to meet individual specification requirements as directed by the Bid Manager.
- Review and edit draft bids to achieve high level accuracy and the presentation of information.
- Contribute to the maintenance of ‘live’ file of quantified evidence to support service outcomes that is readily available to support bid responses.
The company have a long list of brilliant benefits which include private healthcare, life assurance, pension, discretionary bonuses, travel insurance and free parking.
This is an opportunity you do not want to miss; if you have proven experience of writing successful bids or have a passion for wirting, please apply today or call us on 01225 805080 to discuss the role further.