Due to growth plans in 2019 my client are now looking to recruit 3xCAD Designers to strengthen their engineering team for their business located in Swindon.
They are an innovative manufacturer of machinery, with plans to expand into the European market over the next 18 months this is a great time to join the company.
They are looking at developing their products into a modular design format, to enable them to move to mass production of their products.
The main duties are:
- 3D mechanical design of our clients products, with a focus on DFM
- Pipework Design to minimize thermal / operational stresses with the design
- Drawings of individual bespoke components for each project
- Plot plan for site installation / planning applications
- Support the manufacture, assembly, installation & commissioning of processes
- P&ID Drafting
- Manage the company’s drawings and work with operations to create a spares system
The successful candidate will be a CAD Designer looking for a role where you will be working in a fast-paced collative work environment, and looking for a role where every day will be different.
In return my client offer a competitive salary package and benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance.