£20000 per annum
about 24 hours ago
£20,000 Per Annum
Our client located near Pewsey, is currently seeking an experienced Technician/Warehouse Supervisor. The company are bespoke manufacturers and supply goods to many high-end retail outlets across the UK.
The main purpose of your role will be to support the two Managers in the running of the Production and Warehouse departments, carrying out the following duties:
· Machinery operating and maintenance
· Staff training and motivating
· Picking and packing of web orders
· Administration duties and data entry
· Stock rotation and management
· Adhering and upholding company standards and policies
· Quality monitoring and checking
· General housekeeping and safety checks
The successful candidate will possess excellent leadership skills, be extremely driven and have strong experience working within a fast paced production environment. In addition, you will pay great attention to detail and lead in a positive and proactive manner, whilst working to tight deadlines alongside the team.
It would also be highly advantageous if you have knowledge of Health & Safety and BRC legislations or equivalent and hold a current Fork Lift licence. Due to the rural location, applicants with their own transport or means to get to this location easily, would be essential.
In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.