Are you an experienced EHS Advisor with strong manufacturing knowledge with technical products looking for the next step in your career read on…
Our client is a manufacturer of safety critical products for the rail industry and due to an internal move, they are now looking to recruit an experience EHS advisor to join their team based in Melksham.
You will be responsible for providing EHS advice and support across all functions whilst ensuring ISO Standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Oversee site policy and strategy in line with company and legal compliance, liaising with all departments to ensure this is upheld
- Assist the Head of EHS in setting, implementing and maintaining UK wide EHS policy, strategy and legal compliance
- To ensure effective structures and systems are established to oversee the management of health and safety
- Measure effectiveness, plan priorities and identify organisational trends, risks and issues by overseeing information systems, management tools and databases
- Maintain oversight of external SHE accreditation for the Melksham branch, alongside assisting other sites as required
- Liaise and co-ordinate activity with regulatory agencies as required
- Continuously review and audit the arrangements for health and safety, recommending and implementing changes and improvements when required
- Any additional duties to ensure the maintenance of EHS policy, strategy and legal compliance
Our client admires candidates with previous EHS related experience in a manufacturing environment, hold a NEBOSH or equivalent and have a solid understanding of legislative frameworks, regulations and code of practice.
In return they offer a competitive salary package, 25 days holiday, flexible working and the opportunity to join an expanding company who are a marker leader within their industry.