£16,000 - £18,000 + Depending on experience
Our client, a leading organisation in Cirencester is looking for a trainee Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the auditing, testing and storage of received equipment. You will be taught a wide range of technical troubleshooting skills in server hardware and software and providing resolution calls to customers.
As this is a trainee position, you do not need to have previous experience. Our client is looking for someone who is a confident communicator with the tenacity and drive to learn new skills including the following:
- Testing and auditing Server Hardware
- Problem solving on servers and storage equipment
- Accompanying Senior Engineers on site visits
- Supervised installation, maintenance and movement of Server hardware and software including Platform specific diagnostic utilities
- Install and upgrade operating systems
- Solve basic hardware and software problems
- Troubleshoot day to day problems
- Update in-house stock systems
- An interest in IT
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s
- Full Clean UK licence
- Well organised
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.